Wednesday, January 16, 2013


The new semester started up this week so I made some changes to my blog. I added a new banner, a background image and a new name. I changed the name of the blog from "Matt Wydick Animation" to "M-Dubbs Animation" to add more flavor. M-Dubbs is a nickname I received in high school since my initials are M.W. and W pronounced short sounds like "Dubbs." Those are the things I have done, now let's talk about what I'm going to do. This blog will be updated more frequently than what I've been doing. I will be posting a larger range of artwork so it will display more than my video work. I look forward to this new semester, and I hope you're excited to see what I can do. Until next time.



  1. I said I was posting and I shall.
    The header on your blog, it either needs to be centered or made to fit the size of the two columns. I would also suggest making the 'M' and 'W' a little bit more readable. If I didn't know your name, I'd have trouble reading it.

    1. Thank you for the comment! The banner does appear to be the part of the blog that needs the most adjustments. These same issues were brought up during the critique phase and seeing them posted here as well only strengthens the need to fix them. Hopefully the updated banner will resolve those issues. If it doesn't, or if it creates new issues, please let me know. I do value your feedback.