1. In process of making the Death doll. This was the stage where the body was about to be sewn together. Those diamond patterns took quite a bit of time to sew on.
2. Body is being sewn. Preparations had to be made in order to get the ribbons on the bottom to form the dress.
3. and 4. Body is sewn together. Decided to revert back to the headless idea for the doll. Cage needs to be made.
5. Post dolls. My desk is a mess of scraps and remnants of necessary supplements. While the dolls may be in decent shape, my desk is in serious need of cleaning.
6. The mess extends to the floor as well.
7. I piled up some of the more obvious scraps in an attempt to begin cleaning.