Monday, March 4, 2013

Introducing: 2 New Personal Projects

Recently, I've been working on a lot of school assignments and I miss doing projects for myself. One thing I've done to fix this is I've created a list of projects that I want to work on for myself. This post is to introduce the first two projects on my list, both of which are dragons, by posting the working sketch for each. These dragons will both be fully colored and given a fitting backdrop or setting.

The first one, which I'm currently working on in my free time, is called "Blade's End Dragon:"


The second dragon is called "Seven Seas Dragon:"


I hope these sketches give you enough of a sampling to become interested in these projects. I'll post updates about these projects and might include a video showing the creation of the illustrations layer by layer at the end. Until next time.

-Matt W.


No comments:

Post a Comment