Friday, December 20, 2013

Fall Semester is Over (Secret Santa and Broadside)

Finals are finished and winter break started which has given me some down time. Over the past week, I've mostly spent time recovering but now I'm getting back into the groove of working on stuff. To start it off, I'm updating my blog with the projects I've spent the last few weeks working on.

For the last meeting of the Animation Collective, we exchanged our annual Secret Santa pieces. This year. the character I had to draw was Zidane from Final Fantasy 9.


I also took a poetry writing class this semester and for our final, we had to create a broadside featuring one of our poems. I chose my prose poem because I felt it had some of my strongest visuals and was overall my best work. I chose to make a simpler graphic that connected to visuals in the poem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment