Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spring Semester '14 starts (Winter Work)

Okay, so it technically started last week, but there's been a lot of stuff to work on already that will appear here as they develop and finish.

During winter break, I took part in an informal competition among my peers where we are given 3 scribbles and have to create "doodles" based on one of those scribbles. This went on for 4 weeks. Here were my entries to the competition:

Week 1:

Scribble:
 Final Drawing:

Week 2:

Scribble:

Final Drawing (With and without scribble overlay):



Week 3:

Scribble:


Final Drawing (With and without scribble overlay):



Week 4:

scribble:


Final Drawing (With and without scribble overlay):



Also, as a bonus, I made a doodle of a character for a story I'm working on.


This character and part of the story are both being used to help influence a game I am making in my Game Development class so there will be more updates regarding that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment